The Roundhill Academy is seeking to appoint a SENDCO who will lead with drive, energy and enthusiasm.
The SENDCO will assist in taking The Roundhill Academy forward with our school ethos, which is for all stakeholders to believe in ourselves, engage in our communities, achieve our goals and succeed in school and life.
We seek applicants who:
- Are a dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Can recognise opportunities and face challenges
- Are capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
- Will be a role model for our students and staff
- Are a qualified SENDCO or willing to complete the SENDCO qualification
To apply, please download an application form and submit together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
Application Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 20th April 2020
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 27th April 2020
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Helen Blythe, Vice Principal if you wish to arrange a visit on 0116 269 3896. http://www.roundhill.leics.sch.uk/